Contact Us, Location and Hours
If you have questions or comments, please give us a call or send us an email.
Store Hours: 8am - 3pm, Monday-Friday
Store Hours + Current Operations
First off, WELCOME BACK! We missed you! So, some new store policies:
- Starting Friday, May 15th, Goby’s new retail hours: 8am to 3pm, Monday-Friday
- Please observe a six foot distance between you and others at all times.
- Masks are now mandatory to shop here- no mask, no entry. Gloves are also encouraged.
- One person at a time at the front counter, and even then, only to swipe your card or to leave cash on the counter.
- One person at a time in the aisles, please.
- Customers shall enter by the front double doors only.
- No public restroom access.
- Customers now need to bring their own tape measures.
- If you are visibly or audibly sick, you will be asked to leave.
We know, it’s a lot. Change is hard, but the health and safety of our employees, customers, and vendors is our number one priority. We need to keep both our customers and our employees healthy and safe. And we can’t do that without your help! We’re a small business, of about a dozen people. If one of us gets sick, it’s only a matter of time before we all get it. And if we get sick, where are you going to get your beautiful wood? So in the interest of public health, if you feel sick, STAY HOME. If you’re here, please follow the new rules. They’re here to help all of us. Thanks-
The Staff at Goby Walnut
Due to the unique nature of our business, it is usually best to call or email us with your order so we can get it just right.
Shipping: Most small pieces are shipped via UPS, and larger orders go through a freight broker on a box truck. We are happy to arrange for shipping.
Payment: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, checks, money orders and COD shipments are all possible.